- How to Register
- Student Profiles
- Academic Calendar
- Waiting list
- Independent Study
- Grade Options & Auditing
- Study Load Limits
- Financial Aid
- How to Activate UCInetID
- Policies & Procedures
How to Activate UCInetID
your ucinetid will allow you access to various uci websites.
the following students may activate their ucinetid:
- Visiting Non-UC Students
- Visiting UC Students
- Incoming UCI Students
- Visiting International Students
助赢幸运飞艇appif you activated your ucinetid in the past, you do not need to activate it again.
助赢幸运飞艇appplease be aware, if you have enrolled within the last 48 hours, you may not be able to active your ucinetid. after initially enrolling in summer session, please wait at least 2-3 business days before attempting to activate your ucinetid. we use this time to create your ucinetid before you may activate it.
How to activate your UCInetID:
- Find your 8-digit UCI ID number
- Go to the OIT website
- Select "Faculty, Staff and Students"
- Use your 8-digit UCI ID number to activate your UCInetID on this website
- Access the following UCI websites with your newly activated UCInetID and password
- for UCI e-mails from instructor(s)
- for course websites and course evaluations
- for final grades and transcripts
- Summer Session for courses and schedules